I believe in capturing your personality and your love and laughter right here, right now. I pose and direct you in a candid, personal style. Engagement photography is an incredible excuse to travel to a new place, or to simply capture memories in your favorite little hometown spots!
1. Choose some place that’s special to you and your partner - a park, a neighborhood, or a coffee shop.
2. Nashville has an incredible selection of parks! I have a permit to photograph in all metro parks, so we can choose from any of them. Some of my favorites to get you started:
Percy Warner and Edwin Warner Parks
Shelby Bottoms Nature Center & Greenway
3. Tennessee state parks - If you’re up for a bit of a drive, we can visit any of the waterfalls around Middle Tennessee like:
Fall Creek Falls
Rock Island State Park
1. Choose a location you’ve been before that you fell in love with: a city you’ve lived in or somewhere you’ve visited together. We can make a whole weekend out of it.
2. If you’re looking for a certain type of scenery (i.e. mountainous, coastal, wide open fields) I can help you brainstorm from the places I’ve traveled to over the years.
3. Already have an international trip planned? I’ll meet you wherever you are to spend an evening or a few days documenting your love and your travel. See more of my favorite locations.